The Chef and I, LLC is hiring an Executive Assistant.
- Marketing/Media/Advertising and Promotions
- Maintaining Website/Social Media Sites
- Managing Schedules and Priorities/Task List
- Administrative Sales Support/Customer Service and Client Relations
- Non-profit Relationship Building and Management
- Personal Assisting
Experience in an Executive Assistant role is required. Years of experience required varies and is not as important as the quality of your experience. Reliable transportation, possession of a working computer or laptop, and strong computer skills are required. Organization, the ability to proactively manage projects, schedules, and deadlines, and ability to seamlessly transition between multiple locations is vital to our success.
Work will occur primarily at our meeting space in the Entrepreneur Center. Meetings and other occasions may warrant the need to work at the restaurant located in Lenox Village in Nashville, or onsite at the Headquarters/home office in Hermitage. Ability to be disciplined on your own is a must. Ability to prove that will be necessary.
Full time (40+ hours per week), salaried/commissioned. Salary and rate of commission to be discussed if a phone interview is scheduled. We promote from within and believe in giving rewards and raises in our company culture. The right person can create a career starting with this position in the company, which is growing rapidly as we speak.
This person will eat well, one of the perks of working with The Chef and I.
Expansion is on the horizon and we look forward to meeting our next addition to The Chef and I family.
If interested, please follow these specific instructions.
- Research the company
- Write a cover letter and tell us why you want to work for us and why you are the be st candidate for the position.
- Send the cover letter and resume in one email.
- Those that follow these instructions will be considered as possible candidates for this position.
No phone calls please, email Erica@thechefandicatering.com with the above requested items. Thanks and good luck!